Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Malice Domestic - Take Two

More tales from Malice Domestic. Special thanks to my Nola pal Ellen Byron for organizing a meet-up with bloggers and authors on Friday night. (Please note: tiaras on bloggers including Dru Ann Love.) My author fairy godmother was Cheryl Hollon (below in left photo) and she provided me with with her latest book Etched in Tears. But the bonus was a lovely glass pendant she made. Thanks to Leslie Karnst for providing the Sally Solari tote bags with author swag. And all the authors who stopped by to chat.

(If only I could make this blogging software do what I want when it comes to the pictures.)





Panels with some of my favorite authors including Ellen Byerrum, Louise Penny, Ann Cleeves, Dana Cameron, Nancy Pickard and Shawn Reilly Simmons.

Another Malice-Go-Round shot of Dorothy St. James and Janet Bolin.












On Sunday, there was an excellent Agatha Awards Banquet with my lovely dinner table host Edith Maxwell. (See below)














And last, but certainly not least, is me standing next to Louise Penny.

No comments: