Tuesday, May 1, 2018

After Malice

Just returned from Malice Domestic 30. If you have never been to Malice, it is like being at a family reunion with all the people you love and none of the grumpy ones you don't like. It's like being with all your best friends and laughing at the goofiest things. And oh the books. . . I had to send two boxes home by UPS.

I met many of my favorite authors including from left to right Ellen Byron (books set in Louisiana, Leslie Budewitz (Montana) and Connie Di Marco (California).  Their books have been featured on MapYourMystery.com many times. After I met then, I felt as if I had known them for years.





At Malice Go-Round, the speed dating for authors, two authors at a time came to each table to discuss their books in five minutes. Crazy fun. These are some of the authors I met there. From left to right Cathy Ace (Wales) and Vicki Delany (North Carolina), Ellen Byerrum (Washington DC), and Bethany Blake (Pennsylvania) and Susan Boyer (South Carolina). Almost everyone of these authors can be found on MapYourMystery.com


Watch for a contest next week featuring the Malice Domestic anthology Murder Most Geographical

No comments: