Monday, February 24, 2020

The End of the Line

Four years ago I started the MapYourMystery.com blog. Over that time I have read hundreds of wonderful books, met scores of terrific authors and interacted with many, many readers and fans. I want to paint more and do some other things. I still plan to read cozy mysteries because they are my favorite. 


Seasons come and seasons go and this is the right season to say goodbye to MapYourMystery.com blog.  My last post will be Friday, February 28. Thanks to the authors, publishers and readers for their support throughout. 

Occasionally I will be posting book reviews, comments and photos of some of my paintings on my Instagram account. Follow me on IG @the_comish or email me at mapyourmystery@gmail.com


5 comments:

Clemmie jackson said...

Thank you for introducing me to new to me authors.

Denise Kainrath said...

Will miss commenting on new posts first thing when I get to work! You did an awesome job these last four years, Mom.
Denise

Shari Randall said...

Thank you for creating such a fun and useful resource. Enjoy your painting time!

Cynthia Kuhn said...

Thank you for all that you've done and I hope you enjoy your next adventures! (And hope to see you at a mystery conference in the future.) Best wishes always! xo

Susan Nowicki said...

Chris: I am very proud of your work on this blog. I know it was time consuming but your readers benefited so much from your consistent effort to bring them so many interesting books. Your range of interests and level of curiosity is tremendous. Congratulations on a job well done. I look forward to see what you do next.